O&M and Asset Management Services
Ecovision PV Asset Management provides independent solar portfolio management that works alongside your team, where required. Our goals are your goals and our experience to deliver services second to none. We will provide you with a seamless, expert service to help protect your assets and return on investment.
We understand not everyone has the same requirements, that’s why we don’t just offer a one size fits all solution. We also offer Solar Asset Consultancy should you need more specialist services.
Operations and Maintenance
All our Engineers are fully qualified, all have extensive solar PV installation and maintenance experience. Our Nationwide teams carry the necessary parts and materials to ensure first-time fix of most PV systems and fault types, minimising any down-time, and maximising generation and revenue.
We have strong and established relationships with the major equipment manufacturers and will complete all equipment warranty replacements on your behalf.
Ecovision offers three levels of maintenance service depending on our customer preferances. We won’t just react to a problem, our condition based and preventative maintenance programmes are designed to protect your investment and resolve problems before you lose revenue or incur replacement costs:
- fault rectification maintenance – we will monitor performance and if there is a failure we will rapidly respond to the problem
- condition based maintenance – we will monitor performance and if there is a drop-off compared to other systems nearby we will investigate and rectify the issue
- preventative maintenance – we will undertake preventative maintenance to an agreed schedule, designed to optimise portfolio performance
Ecovision’s dedicated UK Solar PV Operations Centre currently supports 12000 rooftop installations across the UK with an installed capacity over 38MWp. Whether it’s a tenant calling to report a fault or a customer in need of advice on their contract prior to a property sale or re-mortgage, the Ecovision team can help:
- Handling all contact from homeowners, tenants and landlords including the management of third party relationships, where required
- Management of all service and maintenance visits
- Support on lease contract questions and change of property ownership
- Telephone based fault diagnostics
“One third of our managed assets are within the Registered Social Landlord sector so we are aware of the specific requirements of these sites.”
In addition, we are equipped to support other works associated with solar PV ownership, including:
- system removal for roofing works
- coordination of insurance claims related to the PV installation
- extensive experience in pest-prevention methods such as roof spikes to deter nesting birds.
Our finance team are professionally qualified and have extensive experience across multiple fields including but not limited to financing, construction, operation, sale and purchase of solar PV asset portfolios. Ecovision can provide full financial services from monthly management accounting through to statutory reporting, company secretarial duties and preparation for and management of audit.
- Site by site reporting and reconciliation of production against ‘budget’ yields
- Revenue stream management, including, PPA’s, Gifted Payments, FIT Income, Export Income
- Cash Management
- VAT Returns
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Transactional processing
- Debt collection
- Company Secretarial, including, Filing of Annual confirmation statements, Maintenance of Statutory books, Changes in Directors and Company Secretaries, records of shareholdings, Board Meeting management
- Regulatory Compliance, including, Policies and Procedures, Audit facilitation and management
Our experience in asset construction also extends to Legal services and administration, providing support and advice, on tasks related to company operation. These include, but are not limited to;
- Legal compliance review of existing leases
- Counterparty administrative support during sale and purchase
- Processing deed of variations on existing leases
- Assisting with right to buy applications
- Acting as a point of contact during property exchange
- Technical advice and system diagnosis